Barbara’s Frozen Banana Berry Treat
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries and strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon milk or any fruit juice, if needed
- 1 cup Barbara’s® Puffins® Berry Burst Protein cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1-2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Peel bananas and slice into1-inch slices, place in freezer container. Freeze 4-5 hours or overnight. Combine topping ingredients.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend bananas until very smooth. Add raspberries and strawberries and blend until almost smooth.
- Sprinkle topping ingredients over treat. Makes 2 servings.