Barbara’s Puffins Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Servings: 2
- 1 C Barbara’s Pumpkin Puffins, crushed
- 4 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened organic almond milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine crushed Puffins, pureed pumpkin, egg whites, soymilk, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Heat pan over medium heat and coat with unrefined extra virgin coconut oil spray.
- Cover and cook pancakes for 6 min in batches and pile high.
- Top with Pumpkin Puffins, coconut butter, and syrup