- 3 Cups Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (Or any yogurt of your liking)
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Cups Mom’s Best Blueberry Granola
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper, wax paper or tin foil.
- Using a spatula, spread 3 cups of non-fat Greek yogurt evenly on the lined pan.
- Pour the honey over the spread yogurt and incorporate by spreading around the honey and yogurt mix until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle the 2 cups of Mom’s Best Blueberry Granola across the yogurt and honey mix evenly.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours and enjoy!