Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Pops
1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
3 Cups Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal
1. Cut 3 bananas into thirds and spear each one with a popsicle stick until it’s about 1 inch into the cut banana.
2. Crush two cups of the Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal in a plastic bag using a rolling pin to break up the pieces.
3. Using a knife or a spoon, evenly coat banana pieces one at a time.
4. Roll the yogurt coated banana pieces in the crushed Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal and then press additional pieces or the remaining Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal into the bananas for a little extra crunch.
5. Repeat on all bananas.
6. Enjoy fresh or freeze and enjoy later!