- 1 banana, sliced
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) plain or vanilla whole milk yogurt (or any fruit yogurt)
- ½ cup lowfat milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or a combination
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds or flaxseed meal
- ¾ cup Mom’s Best® Cereals Blueberry Flax Granola
- Place banana, yogurt, milk and frozen fruit in blender container. Add flaxseeds and ½ cup granola. Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of blender.
- Cover and blend about 20 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons granola over each glass. Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 servings.