Puffins® Peanut Butter Yogurt Parfaits
2 cups honey or vanilla flavored yogurt
2 cups Puffins® Peanut Butter cereal
1 cup organic, crunchy peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
2 Granny Smith apples
1. Layer the bottom of four cups with ¼ cup of cereal into each cup.
2. Next layer, ¼ cup of honey or vanilla flavored yogurt.
3. Cut 1 apple into small chunks and divide apple chunks into fourths. Distribute across four cups evenly.
4. Spread ¼ cup of peanut butter into each cup over the apple layer.
5. Sprinkle ½ tablespoon of cocoa nibs into each cup of the peanut butter layer.
6. Layer an additional ¼ cup of yogurt and cereal into each cup.
7. Slice the remaining apple into thin slices and use 4-6 slices to garnish each cup.
8. Serve and enjoy!